How's everything? | 一切还好吧? |
What's up? | 怎么啦?发生什么事? |
What's new? | 有什么新鲜事吗? |
What's happening? | 在忙什么? |
How are you? | 你身体好吗? |
Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你。(第一次见面时的问候语) |
Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你。 |
How have you been? | 你过得怎么样? |
Long time no see. | 好久不见。 |
I don't know. | 我不知道。 |
I'm not sure. | 我不确定。 |
Who knows? | 谁知道啊? |
Don't ask me! | 别问我! |
It's not certain. | 还不确定。 |
Nothing is set yet. | 事情都还没有定案。 |
It hasn't been decided yet. | 还没有决定呢。 |
It's not clear. | 事情还未明朗。 |
It's up in the air. | 情况还混沌未明。 |
It's hard to say. | 很难说。 |
It's really impressive the way you run this company. | 您经营这家公司的模式真是令人印象深刻。 |
I look forward to coming to work every day. | 我每天都迫不及待来上班。 |
You're the best-dressed boss around. | 您是这里穿得最有型的主管。 |
You're my idol. | 您是我的偶像。 |
I really admire your decision-making ability. | 我很钦佩您的决策能力。 |
You're too young to be a professor ... | 您当教授实在太年轻了…… |
Could you autograph your book for me, please? | 能否帮我在您写的书上签名? |
Your teaching is so inspiring. | 您的教学真是让人如沐春风。 |
You look so much younger than my classmates' moms /dads. | 你看起来比我班上同学的妈妈∕爸爸年轻多了。 |
Take care. | 保重。(告别时语) |
Later. | 回头见。 |
So long. | 再见。 |
Until we meet again | 下次见。 |
see you later | 再见,回头见 |
See you tomorrow (next week, on Monday, etc.) | 明天(下星期、下星期一……)见。 |
Farewell. | 再会。 |
Adios | (西班牙文的「上帝祝福你。」) |
I love you. | 我爱你。 |
I have a crush on you. | I have a crush on you. 我对你有点动心。 |
I care about you deeply. | 我非常关心你。 |
I'm fond of you. | 我对你有好感。 |
I can't live without you. | 我没有你活不下去。 |
You mean the world to me. | 你对我来说是最重要的。 |
My heart belongs to you. | 我的心属于你。 |
You take my breath away. | 你让我忘记呼吸。 |
You are great. | 你好棒/好厉害 |
I admire you. | 我佩服你。 |
You're really cool. | 你真酷。 |
You're amazing. | 你真了不起。 |
You're awesome. | 你真了不起。 |
You did a great job. | 你做得很好。 |
You really impress me. | 你令我印象深刻。 |
You're an outstanding individual. | 你真是杰出人材。 |
You are a great asset to our company. | 你是本公司的重要资产(台柱)。 |
That's unreasonable! I'd take it for 100. | 这真是卖得太贵了!如果(一百块)我就买。 |
How about 100? | 卖(一百块钱)如何? |
I'd buy this if it were cheaper. | 再便宜一点我就买。 |
Lower the price, and I'll consider it. | 价钱低一点我才会考虑。 |
It's a little overpriced. | 这标价有点贵。 |
I like everything about it except the price. | 这东西除了价钱之外我都喜欢。 |
I've seen this cheaper (in) other places. | 我在别家有看过更便宜的。 |
I heard other stores were having great mark-downs on this item. | 听说别家的这个东西在大减价。 |
If I buy more than one, will you give me a discount? | 多买一点有折扣吗? |
That's terrible! | 好恐怖! |
How awful! | 可怕噢! |
That's horrible/dreadful! | 好可怕/吓人! |
What a nightmare! | 真是恶梦一场! |
How terrifying! | 吓死人了! |
That's scary! | 真令人害怕! |
How frightening! | 恐怖噢! |
How creepy! | 真令人毛骨悚然! |
That's spooky! | 阴森森的! |
I want to break up. | 我要分手。 |
It's over. | 我们缘分已尽。 |
Don't call me anymore. | 别再打电话给我。 |
There's someone else. | 我有了别人。 |
We're not meant for each other. | 我们命中注定不适合。 |
I need some time alone. | 我需要一个人过一阵子。 |
We're better off as friends. | 我们做朋友比较好。 |
You're too good for me. | 我配不上你。 |
You deserve a better woman. | 你应该找个更好的对象。 |
Sorry, I'm really sorry. | 对不起。我感到实在抱歉。 |
...... | ...... |