Hello, This is carol. May I speak to Miss Chen? | 喂,我是卡罗,可以请陈小姐听电话吗? |
Yes, one moment please. I'll get her for you. | 好,请等一下,我为你转接。 |
Thank you. | 谢谢你。 |
I'm sorry, she's not at her room right now. | 对不起,她现在不在。 |
Oh, I'll call her again. | 那我在打给她。 |
I'm sorry to call you so late. | 对不起这么晚打电话来。 |
I hope I didn't catch you at a bad time. | 抱歉这种时候找你。(含有希望没有打扰到你的意思) |
I hope I didn't wake you up so early. | 我希望这么早没有吵到你。 |
I'm sorry to call you so early. | 对不起这么早打电话来。 |
I'm sorry to bother you at this hour. | 很抱歉在这时打扰你。 |
It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number? | 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码? |
Could you tell me where I can reach her? | 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她? |
This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now. | 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。 |
It's nothing important. | 没什么重要事。 |
It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. | 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。 |
I'll call her again. | 我会再打给她。 |
I'll call back later. | 我稍后会再打来。 |
Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. | 请陈小姐给我回电话。 |
Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? | 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛? |
Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. | 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。 |
Can I leave a message? | 我可以留言吗? |
Please have her return my call. | 请她回电话给我。 |
Could you ask him to to call me back? | 可以请他给我回电话吗? |
Please tell her Carol called. | 请告诉她卡洛找她。 |
Let me call back later again. Thank you. | 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。 |
Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. | 请他给2233-4455回电话。 |
This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you... | 这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢! |
This is Carol. Please give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688. | 我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688. |
I'm calling from a public phone, so I'll call her again. | 我现在是打公用电话,我会再打给她。 |
I'm not at home now, so I'll call her around three o'clock again. | 我现在不在家里,三点左右我会再打给她。 |
May I use your phone? | 我可以借您的电话用一下吗? |
Would you mind if I use your phone? | 你不介意我用你的电话吧? |
How do I get an outside line? | 如何打外线? |
I'm sorry I have the wrong number. | 抱歉我打错电话了。 |
Is this 02-2718-5398? | 这里是02-2718-5398吗? |
Sorry to have bothered you. | 很抱歉打扰你了。 |
I'm sorry. I think I must have dialed the wrong number. | 很抱歉。我想我一定是打错电话了。 |
Could I check the number? Is it 2211-3344 | 我可以核对一下电话号码吗?是不是2211-3344? |
I'd like to place an order for your party dress from your catalog. | 我想要订你们目录上的晚礼服。 |
May I order some flowers? | 我可以订些花吗? |
How can I pay for this item? | 我要怎么付款? |
I'd like to buy the car on your TV commercial. | 我想要买你们电视广告上的汽车。 |
Please send me your catalogue. | 请寄目录给我。 |
Do you have any Life Menu Magazine tenth stock? | 你们第十期的“生活菜单”还有存货吗? |
How long will it arrive? | 需要多久才会送到呢? |
The Product you sent to me is not what I ordered. | 你们送来的产品不是我订的东西. |
I'm calling about an order I placed a month ago. It hasn't arrived yet. | 我打电话是因为一个月前我订的东西。产品到现在都还没到。 |
Congratulations! I'm sure you two will make a nice couple. | 祝你们佳偶天成。 |
I heard you're getting married. Congratulations! | 我听说你们要结婚了,恭喜阿! |
Congratulations to the bride and groom. | 祝福新郎和新娘。 |
May you have a wonderful new life together. | 祝新婚快乐。 |
Congratulations on your new baby. | 弄璋(弄瓦)之喜。 |
Congratulations on your graduation. | 学成毕业之喜。 |
Congratulations on your promotion. | 恭喜你升官。 |
Thank you for saying so. | 谢谢你这么说。 |
Thank you but I have a lot to learn yet. | 谢谢你,但我还有很多要学习的地方。 |
It's very nice of you to say so. | 谢谢你这么说。 |
Thank you. You flatter me. | 谢谢你,你过奖了。 |
Thank you, I'm just very lucky. | 谢谢你,我只是比较幸运而已。 |
Thank you for the present. It's just what I wanted. | 谢谢你的礼物,这正是我想要的。 |
Thank you so much for the homemade cake. | 非常谢谢你作的蛋糕。 |
I don't know how to thank you for such a beautiful flower. | 真不知道要如何谢谢你, 这么漂亮的花。 |
I received your gift. Thank you for the lovely bracelet. | 我收到你的礼物了。谢谢你可爱的手镯。 |
You're welcome. | 欢迎你;不用谢 |
Not at all. | 别客气 |
It's my pleasure. | 这是我的荣幸。 |
Don't mention it. | 不客气 |
That's all right. | 不必谢。 |
No trouble at all. | 一点也不麻烦。 |
I'm glad you enjoyed it. | 真高兴你觉得满意。 |
Sorry, I didn't catch you. | 对不起,我听不懂你说的。 |
Sorry, I didn't understand. | 抱歉,我听不懂。 |
Sorry, I didn't get what you said. | 对不起,我没听懂你说的话。 |
I can't hear you very well. | 我听不太清楚。 |
I can barely hear you. | 我几乎听不到你说的。 |
I'm having trouble hearing you. | 我听不清楚。 |
We have a bad connection. | 通讯效果不太好。 |
I can't catch what you are saying. | 我听不太清楚你说的话。 |
Pardon? | 请再说一遍好吗? |
Excuse me? | 请再说一遍? |
I beg you pardon? | 能请你再说一遍吗?(此句有请求对方原谅及再说一次的意思) |
...... | ...... |